Speed News Portal

A Woman Was Killed in a House Fire in Volusia County

An investigation is currently underway in Volusia County, Florida, to discover the cause of a fatal house fire that occurred in Deltona. The residence was occupied by an elderly woman who lived there alone. According to the firefighters, the fire was more fierce and more difficult to put out since there was so much material packed into the home.

On Monday morning, the flames resumed their activity. In spite of the dense cover provided by the trees and brush that surrounded the house on Gregory Drive, it was visible from the street. Firefighters in Deltona had to work quickly to extinguish the blaze a day after they were called to the scene to fight another severe blaze there.

According to Chief Bill Snyder of the Deltona Fire Rescue Department, “it was a highly intensive fire when we got on the scene.”According to the Chief of the Deltona Fire Department, they received a report about the fire at approximately 9 o’clock on Christmas night. Because it had already spread so extensively, they were unable to enter the building until they had extinguished the majority of the flames from the exterior.

At a Florida residence, a mother is suspected of stabbing and killing her daughter, who was three years old. Snyder stated that there was strong fire coming from the roof, the area around the front door, and the area around the rear porch.

You May Be Interested In:

According to the authorities, the body of a woman in her 80s who lived there was discovered next to the entrance. According to the neighbors, she lived there by herself for a good number of years. It is obvious from the exterior that the garage was crammed full of people’s possessions.

According to the authorities, the rest of the house was extremely cluttered with things, which contributed to the spread of the fire and made it more difficult for the firemen to do their jobs. “Because of the strong fire conditions as well as the intense fuel load that was within the house, it makes it very difficult to attempt to get into the house to try to rescue anybody,” Snyder said.

“This makes it very difficult to try to get into the house to try to rescue anybody.”At this moment in time, the authorities are unable to state for certain what caused the fire. The investigation is being handled by the fire marshals from both the state and the city.

Comments are closed.