[web_stories title="false" excerpt="false" author="false" date="false" archive_link="true" archive_link_label="" circle_size="150" sharp_corners="false" image_alignment="left" number_of_columns="1" number_of_stories="5" order="DESC" orderby="post_title" view="circles" /]
Terms And Condition
4. AGE MINIMUM. To access and use this website, you must be at least 18 years old. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to engage in this Agreement.
5. EBOOK MAILINGS AND SIGNUPS. You can join up and get a free eBook from us, but you are not required to. If you choose to do so, you consent to receive commercial email messages from us in the future.
7. Software usage. You may be able to access specific software from the Site thanks to the Company. If you download software from the Site, the software is presumed to be licensed to you by the Company for your individual, noncommercial, domestic use only. This includes all files and images contained in or generated by the software.
Company retains full and complete title to the Software and all associated intellectual property rights; neither the title nor the intellectual property rights are transferred. Decompiling, reverse-engineering, disassembling, or otherwise transforming the Software into a form that can be understood by humans are all prohibited. So are selling, redistributing, or reproducing the Software. You may not copy or otherwise use any trademarks or logos since they are all the property of the Company or its licensors.
USER CONTENT, 8. You grant Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a perpetual, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses by posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise disseminating information or other content (hereinafter referred to as “User Content”) to the website.
No User Content will earn you any money. You consent that your name may be published or otherwise made public in connection with your User Content by the Company. You guarantee and represent that the User Content you put on the website is yours or that you have the necessary rights to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute it.
9. OBEDIENCE TO LAWS REGARDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You consent to uphold others’ intellectual property rights when using the website. You must always abide by all applicable laws governing copyright ownership and the usage of intellectual property when using the site. You acknowledge and agree that any information or content (collectively, “Content”) that is protected by a third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights may not be uploaded, downloaded, displayed, performed, transmitted, or otherwise distributed.
You acknowledge that you will follow all applicable laws governing the ownership and use of intellectual property, and that any violations of those laws or the infringement of third parties’ rights resulting from any Content that you submit, transmit, or that is submitted, transmitted, or posted using your User ID will be solely your responsibility. You alone must demonstrate that any Content does not contravene any laws or the rights of third parties. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy, which you may see by clicking the DMCA link at the bottom of the page, governs how we handle any DMCA-related issues.
10. INTRACTORY CONTENT You consent to not upload, download, perform, exhibit, transmit, or in any other way make available any Content that
(a) is abusive, threatening, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, or libellous;
(b) promotes or encourages behaviour that would be illegal, subject one to civil liability, or in any other way violate any relevant local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
(c) is a solicitation for products or services, or advertises or otherwise raises money;
(d) offers other users medical advice. The company reserves the right to stop you from using the site to receive, send, or distribute any such material, as well as, if necessary, to delete any such material from its systems. Other inquiry into a possible breach of these Terms or any applicable laws will involve full cooperation between Company and any law enforcement officers or agencies.
11. OBEDIENCE TO LAWS RELATING TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You consent to abide by the law and respect other people’s intellectual property rights when using the Site. You must always abide by all applicable laws governing copyright ownership and the usage of intellectual property when using the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that any information or content (collectively, “Content”) that is protected by a third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights may not be uploaded, downloaded, displayed, performed, transmitted, or otherwise distributed. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws governing copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property, and you agree to be solely responsible for any violations of those laws and for any infringements of third-party rights resulting from any Content that you provide, transmit, or that is provided, transmitted, or used in connection with, your account. You alone must demonstrate that any Content does not contravene any laws or the rights of third parties.
NO WARRANTIES WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES HEREBY. WE ARE PROVIDING THE SITE “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. You TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. We expressly disclaim any warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We make no promises that the website or the service will satisfy your needs or that they will function without hiccups or errors.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU IS REDUCED. ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGAR Regardless of whether the damages resulting from a breach of contract, a tort, or another legal theory or form of action, this limitation shall apply.
14. SITES WITH AFFILIATES. Any websites or materials operated by third parties are not under our control or responsibility. The Site may contain links to a number of our business partners’ websites. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by these partner and affiliate sites because we have no control over their content and functionality. We also disclaim liability for any unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or illegal content that may be present on those sites.
15. UNACCEPTABLE USES. Your legal use of the Site is subject to a number of limitations that we apply. It is against the law to violate or attempt to violate any security measures on the website, including but not limited to
(a) connecting onto a server or account that you are not permitted to access, or accessing content or data that is not intended for you;
(b) attempting, without proper authorization, to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any related system or network, or to circumvent security or authentication procedures;
(c) interfering with or attempting to interfere with the service provided to any user, host, or network, including without limitation by overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing,” or launching a “DDOS” attack on the site;
(d) making use of the website to send unsolicited emails, such as promotions or ads for goods or services;
(e) altering any TCP/IP packet header, or a portion of one, in any email or posting made using the site; or
(f) attempting to change, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce any of the source code utilised by us in providing the Site to a form that can be understood by humans. You could face legal or criminal liability if you breach system or network security.
In the event of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, we will tell you as soon as possible. We will also offer you reasonable help in contesting any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or expense at your expense.
COPYRIGHT 17. Copyright ‘. 2017.’ applies to all of the contents of the website or service unitedfact.com.
19. LICENSE ISSUE. Nothing on the Site should be interpreted as giving you permission to use any of our or third parties’ trademarks, service marks, or logos.
USE ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES. From its offices in the State of California, the Company manages and runs the Site. The website’s domain name is registered in the US, and the US is also where the site is hosted.
Only people living in the United States are the site’s intended audience. The company makes no claims that any of the information or services to which you have access are available or suitable for use elsewhere. It should not be assumed that the Company is intentionally taking advantage of the advantages or privileges of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States by virtue of your use of or access to the Site.
21. MODIFICATIONS The Company may change these Terms at any time. In the event that Company seeks to make a change that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be substantial, we shall:
15 days before the change takes effect, we will (a) send you an email notifying you of the change, and (b) announce it on our home page. This Amendment clause shall be null and void if determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, and shall otherwise survive the termination of this Agreement. All modifications to the Terms must be prospective.
Release Time and Date for Season 2 of The Beauty Queen of Jerusalem (Latest Updates)
When Will The Dirty D Season 2 Be Released? What Might Happen?
Patch notes for Season 14 of Apex Legends Interview: self-residence to skull town
Episode 1 of Helluva Boss Season 2 has received 4 million views in under 15 hours.
The IRS has raised the 401(k) contribution cap for 2022 (to $20500). Updated Categories recently
Business News Entertainment Featured Game Celebrity