Speed News Portal

Arkansas Pregnant Woman and Her Unborn Child Were Found Dead; a Married Couple is Now in Custody

Authorities confirmed Thursday that a pregnant Arkansas lady and the baby she was carrying, who was 31 weeks old, were found dead in southern Missouri. 33-year-old Ashley Bush was 31 weeks along. Valkyrie Grace Willis was the name of the infant.

Bush and her daughter’s remains were discovered in different places. Bush was found Thursday, while the infant was discovered on Wednesday. Bush was engaged to be married and had three children, ages 8, 7, and 2. Bush’s fiance Josh Willis expressed his shock at the news and his desire to be strong for their daughter.

Nathan Smith, the county prosecutor, stated that this incident serves as a reminder that evil exists in the world. “People commit wicked deeds. And it is inconceivable that someone would take advantage of a pregnant woman who is in her most vulnerable state, but sadly, that is the society we live in.”

Jamie and Amber Waterman, a married couple from Jane, Missouri, were detained on suspicion of kidnapping. Authorities stated that it was too early to speculate on a motive. According to Nathan Smith, the prosecutor for Benton County, Amber Waterman Bush of the McDonald County Sheriff’s Department appears to have died from a gunshot wound.

According to Smith, killing a pregnant woman carries two counts of murder in Arkansas. Homicide charges have not yet been brought since it was unclear where Bush and her infant were slain. On the afternoon of Monday, October 31, at the crossroads of Highways 72 and 43 in Maysville, Ashley Bush was last seen riding in the passenger seat of an older model tan pickup truck. The truck’s driver was a white woman in her 40s with brown hair that reached her shoulders.

When Bush first encountered “Lucy” online, she was searching for a job that allowed her to work from home. Bush was picked up by “Lucy” at the Handi-Mart in Maysville to be driven to Bentonville for a job interview. Later, according to law enforcement, “Lucy” was actually Amber Watterman.

Bush contacted her ride at around 3 p.m. to let them know she was in Gravette and on her way back to Handi-Mart to be picked up. When “Lucy” and Bush arrived at the intersection next to the Handi-Mart, the truck turned onto HWY 43 in the north instead of the parking lot.

Investigation Still in Progress Authorities were unable to provide an exact date for the kidnappings and murders as of yet. Law officials emphasized that the investigation was still underway and that more information was being gathered. Involved parties include representatives from two different states and the FBI.

Josh Willis, Bush’s fiancé, stated in a statement: “The entire thing makes me feel disgusted. Ashley and Valkyrie should be here with us all, alive and well. I find it incomprehensible that there are people out there who would act in such a manner.

She was an excellent mother, wife, and person who was friendly, compassionate, and extroverted. All of this was not fair to them. There are three outstanding children present who recently lost their mother, best friend, and younger sister.

My daughter and wife just passed away. We are all upset by the situation, but we will help one another through it. We were all wishing and praying for their safe return. I no longer have faith in people. I appreciate everyone’s assistance that I have received.”

The information provided here may help you, in which case you may like to visit our website. I recommend adding unitedfact.com to your bookmarks since its material is frequently refreshed with new and relevant data.

Comments are closed.